Keaco’s ARIDPAK™ moisture barrier bags are used for vacuum sealing SMD reels, IC trays and shipping tubes loaded with components for protection from atmospheric conditions and particulates. When used with the proper amount of ARIDPAK™ desiccants and a cobalt dichloride free humidity indicator card you can be assured that your components will arrive in the same condition in which they were shipped.
- Designed for vacuum packaging of SMD reels, IC trays and tubes with sharp edges
- Impressive 31-pound puncture resistance
- Static dissipative both inside and out
- Bags meet the requirements of IPC/JEDEC J-STD-033 standard as well as MIL-PRF-81705 Type 1, EIA 583, EIA 541 and EIA 625
- Bags are made of multilayer laminates bonded with an aluminum foil inner layer that provides full protection against ESD, EMI/RFI and tribocharging
- All surfaces are non sparking
- Special construction results in a moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) that is much lower as compared with a metalized barrier bag structure
- Custom sizes and/or multi color Flexographic printing available
- Stock sizes available for immediate shipment:
8″ x 10″ ID, 8″ x 17″ OD, 10″ x 20″ ID and 16″ x 18″ ID
For more details about our ARIDPAK™ moisture barrier bags please (click below).